Monday, December 28, 2015

"Food for thought..."


I wish I were prettier
I wish I had larger breast
I wish I had a larger butt
I wish I had an hourglass figure
I wish I had long hair
I wish I were Kim Kardashian’ish
I wish….

I wish my mother were alive
I wish my husband were alive
I wish I could manipulate time
I wish I could bring them back…
I wish my Dad were in my life as a girl/young woman
I wish my friends loved me as much as they actually say they do
I wish….

I wish for cures for the afflicted
I wish for more compassion in the world
I wish poverty were at an all time low
I wish "peace on earth" were more than just words...
I wish money and status didn’t matter
I wish….  

I wish politicians were honest
I wish religious leaders were more upstanding
I wish the judicial system were fair
I wish the police were policed
I wish #blacklivesmatter were a reality
I wish for unyielding, unconditional, uncontrollable LOVE
I wish….for free coffee

I wish everyone "food for thought" this coming New Year…

DDW

3 comments:

Monica said...

Love this! Great Job, girl!

Dani said...

������������ I wish we didn't have to wish for anything...that all needs and wants are met.

Unknown said...

I wish you knew how special you are. Perhaps you do and my wish would be answered. I enjoyed this! Thank you for sharing!